Academy 360 is an all-through Academy which is at a very exciting stage of development. Located in the Pennywell area of Sunderland in Tyne and Wear where it opened in September 2008 in new state of the art buildings.
The Academy has recently joined Laidlaw School Trust (LST), a small and successful Multi-Academy Trust serving Newcastle and Sunderland. LST invests significantly in the training and development of all staff and is able to offer all staff a wide range of opportunities and benefits to staff.
Thank you for your interest in Academy 360; we have the following vacancy:
Post: Facilities Warden (1x full time and 1x part time, 20 hours)
Closing date: Friday 1st September at 4pm
Start date: ASAP
We require as soon as possible two enthusiastic, flexible and hardworking Facilities Warden to oversee all tasks necessary to ensure our buildings are operationally effective, safe, secure and well maintained. You will have experience of facilities management in a large organisation and have a working knowledge of relevant policies and legislation including health and safety.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as the main point of contact for site maintenance and community letting requests.
- Lead by example, providing daily allocation of tasks
- Foster good working relationships with contractors.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
- Carry out/commission minor repairs according to qualifications, knowledge and skills.
- Have proven administrative and management skills.
- Be able to use ICT systems and possess good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Act as a primary contact for out of hour emergencies.
There are two vacancies, one full time and one part time (20 hours) to work 52 weeks per year.
The working hours will be shifts between the hours of 06.00-18.00. On occasion, you may be required to amend this working pattern in the event of a school event, emergency or requirement for cover.
Post: Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice
Contract: Fixed Term (18 months)
Closing date: Monday 4th September at midday
Start date: ASAP
If you require any further information or would like to visit the academy prior to application please contact Louise Doran at firstname.lastname@example.org